1. Collection of personal data
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. We may typically collect the following Personal Data from or in relation to you:
- Phone number(s);
- Date of birth;
- Email address;
- Identity card number or passport number;
- Other information such as interests and preferences
2. Purpose of personal data collected
Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily on our website and its other related channels will be processed for the following purposes:
- To enable you to make purchases at our website;
- To process exchanges or product returns;
- For processing of payments and receipts;
- To enable you to participate in promotions and contests;
- To improve our services;
- To respond to requests or complaints;
- To understand customers’ needs and offering products and services to meet those needs;
- For purposes of rewarding you through our customer loyalty programs;
- For delivery of communication via emails & social media;
- For such other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent; and,
- For all other purposes incidental and associated with any of the above.
3. Disclosure of your personal data
The Personal Data provided to us will generally be kept confidential but you hereby consent and authorize us to provide or disclose your Personal Data to the following categories:
- any person to whom we are compelled or required to do so under law;
- payment channels including without limitation financial institutions for purpose of assessing, verifying, effectuating and facilitating payment of any amount due to us in connection with your acquisition of our services and/or products;
- our business partners and affiliates that provide related services or products in connection with our business, for joint promotions and/or contest;
- statutory authorities, government agencies and industry regulators;
- our consultants, accountants, auditors, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers;
- our sub-contractors or third party service or product providers;
- our service providers for purposes of establishing and maintaining a common database where we have a legitimate common interest;
- the general public when you become a winner in a contest by publishing your name, photographs and other Personal Data without compensation for advertising and publicity purposes.
4. Safeguarding and Securing the Data
We shall keep and process your data in a secure manner. We endeavor, where practicable, to implement the appropriate administrative and security safeguards and procedures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of the Personal Data and the accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, the Personal Data.
Your usage of our website, facebook page and instagram page indicates your consent to the use of your Personal Data in accordance with this Personal Data Protection Notice.